Management services organizations (MSOs) are a proven model for scalability and growth in physician practices. NNA fine-tuned the MSO model for the specific needs of nephrologists. Plus, NNA is structured as a true partnership, a clinical and financial alignment through physician ownership.
NNA provides administrative, non-clinical services such as human resources, health plan contracting, treatment billing, group purchasing, information technology, and other functions. With expert handling of practice overhead functions, you can focus on patient care, clinical outcomes, and practice growth.
Physician-led and built on a foundation of proven management expertise, predictive data analytics, and value-based care calibration, NNA nephrologists continue to drive clinical care and practice dynamics, while benefiting from the power and strength of a larger healthcare organization.
NNA is designed to help you focus on patients and the critical aspects of:
• Delaying disease progression
• Accelerating opportunities for kidney transplants
• Optimizing treatment modality selection
• Delivering care for the best quality of life possible
• An alliance of nephrologists with ownership in the MSO
• Value-based payer contracting
• CKD care management services
• Value-based care upside participation
• Aligned financial/strategic partner
• Comprehensive practice management services
• Greater practice autonomy and independence
• Combines national MSO with value-based care focus
• Patient first, mission-driven
• Clinical, cultural and operational offerings
• First MSO to integrate nephrology practice management, CKD care management and ESKD care management
• Value-based payer contracts to provide comprehensive healthcare services to CKD and ESKD patients
• A national alliance of nephrology practices creating strong and valuable regional and national networks
• Comprehensive CKD care management solutions to better diagnose and treat patients and disrupt traditional LDO referral patterns
• CKD/ESKD diagnosis and treatment optimization by standardizing policies and procedures, leveraging informatics, and networking with laboratory services and primary care providers
• High-quality, home-first dialysis programs to optimize clinical outcomes and patient experience
Contact us today. A leader from our team will set up a convenient time to discuss your practice goals and how partnership in NNA can lead to greater value-based care opportunities.Contact NNA NOW
Contact us today. A leader from our team will set up a convenient time to discuss your practice goals and how partnership in NNA can lead to greater value-based care opportunities.